Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Password Is "Ice"


Went ice skating today with my sister. i am glad to say that i did not fall one time and that i felt very comfortable on the ice, being that it was only the third time being on the ice in my life i was pretty proud of myself.


Played a board game with my parents when i got home. my dad purchased some old games from the auction house down the road so he was super excited to play one of them. he suggested the game sorry. I HATE SORRY. so stupid, it is the only game where one can make progress and lose it all at the end by the hands of a fellow player depending completely on chance. at least with risk or stratego if you lose with a lead it is all your fault. but in sorry everything is chance so i hate it. anyway we ended up playing password. a mimic of the old 50's TV gameshow and one of my favorites to watch, mainly out of nostalgia of a time i was not a part of.


I am going to start putting my minecraft updates at the bottom of my posts from now on. since they will probably be daily and they are the least interesting. while playing today Steve started his building project. a giant skyscraper with a ton of glass. should be very cool when it is all done. i worked on the global minecart track all day. i finally understand the redstone circuits. they all run on Boolean math and can be very confusing at first. i successfully setup two small circuits today, one that is a track switcher and another that allows a cart to be deployed. i ran out of iron before i could completely finish the whole track system, so now it is cycling back on the same track every time leading to there a limit of 1 cart on the track at a time. in the future my plan is to have 10 carts circling the world at all times so one only has to wait at maximum 10-15 seconds for a ride to show up. will be extremely convenient for everyone, especially when i add in the track that goes down to Joe's tunnel system.

Here are some pictures of our server at the moment. we are all very proud of it.
The House Joe Made and Base of Operations
Inside The Pyramid 
Steve's Building Project

A Look From Afar

No comments:

Post a Comment